Friday, May 16, 2014

I wish i can move on

As of today see him in a chat room but why he is not talking to me after all the friendship i give to him and love i give to him his not talking with me any more :( is was so hard for me but after all this year happen parang wala lang sa kanya yong friendship namin at yong ang pinaka ma sakit that happen to my life to lost a lover and friend also is because of me i trust him a lot but this new life come to me for him. pero masakit sa akit at hinde ko alam kung paano ako makaka pag move on nito sa sakit ng feeling ko na to i thinks umaasa ako na ma ibabalik ko pa ang dati namin pinag samahan pero hinde na pala wala kasi siyang tiwala sa akin. nawala na ang lahat lahat una ang love panalawa friendship and the most painful is i lost his trust for me as a friend and love. How can i move on if he is not yet ready to forgive me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment